26.9.21

21 April, 2017

Why did we have to do this to each other? 

Today i cannot get myself to stop thinking about you. All the songs remind me of you. Your face is so vivid inside my head. I can see every detail of you. I can feel your skin under my hands and i miss you so much. I dragged myself home and still i couldn’t stop thinking about you so i read our last emails. I read the one i sent you 5 months ago today. has it been 5 month already? Why did i have to send you that email? Why couldn’t i just let things stay as they were... was it bothering me that much the fact that you didn’t want to come here that i had to send you away?! And after that email there’s a couple more. Written by you and by me... and i was reading all of them again and it hurts in places i didn’t even know i had... i just miss you so much that sometimes i feel like i will stop breathing. My heart is broken in so many little pieces and when i try to put them all together it just breaks a bit more... and it hurts so much and i miss you so much and everything is so much. 

I just wanted to burry my head in your chest and forget all of this ever happened, 
x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário