25.9.21

5 April, 2017

Sometimes i think i’m getting better you know. I can manage i few days without you crossing my mind. But then something happens that makes me think of you and i allow myself to talk to you, thinking you’ll want to talk to me as badly as i want to talk to you. But i am wrong. And i cannot come to convince myself of that. Every-single-time i forget that. I tell myself that we both want the same thing: eachother. But i am wrong. I always am. You don’t want me anymore and you make sure you tell me that everytime, but i keep forgetting that and i keep believing there’s still a chance for this, for us... for the love i though would be forever. Silly me. How could i allow myself to think that something would be forever?! I just wish i could erase the sound of your voice saying i will not get tired of you from my head... it’s so loud and clear... it’s like you’re saying it now. But you’re not. Not anymore. So today i blocked you from my phone, as deleting your number seemed to not to be good enough – i always found a way of going back to believing there was still a chance. So know i won’t read any of your texts, receive any of your calls. Probably there won’t be any anyway. 

You left me, so now i’m trying to leave you as well, 
x

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário