20.11.12


There ain't nothin' left for us, I think enough's enough. I look down see your name there on my phone, then I hit ignore and just drive on. We've been living like this too long and there ain't no reason to turn around, baby you can have it all. I ain't coming back, I've already been there done that. And I'm done with you messing with my mind, the last time's the last time baby. I can only change who I am so much and all I can give is all my love and my love ain't never been enough, so I ain't coming back, I've been there done that. Street by street and town after little town feels like I'm on the right road now. I bet you're probably wondering how I could just walk out. I put you high up as I could and I know I've done everything I should to try to make a bad thing good. I guess it just took too long for me to see we weren't meant to be.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário